Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pants

I wore my dance pants a few days ago.  So great.  I'm not a dancer per se, but I love them.

At first, I couldn't find them.  Don't.  Freak.  Out.  I told myself that maybe I didn't pack them or that they were bound to be here somewhere!  It ended up being one of those moments where I was deciding between taking the time to find them or just throwing something else on that would have been perfectly suitable to go out in.  Then I was like, No! I need to find my dance pants.  I have to find them and wear them! Tonight!

The search was on.  Although, I'm sure my grandma would have been happy to have known I could not find them because she does not like them.  She thinks they aren't flattering, but I don't care.  They are cute to me and definitely super comfy!  I'm all about the comfy. 

Duh.  I wear scrubs as often as I can for work!  Then there are my fairly comfy business casual pants.  Moving on from the comfy category, there are pants that fall into the "super cute" or "my butt looks good" or "I just struck gold and have got to buy a pair in every possible color" ! categories of pants. 

Now I know some of you are all about the No Pants Club, which I am a fan of, but I was going out, so yeah.  Also, for clarification, these are not yoga pants.  They are far superior.   Besides, yoga pants are not pants.  They should not be worn as such.

After a couple minutes, I found my dance pants.  Victory and relief.  I put them on and smiled, then giggled with glee, did a lil jig, and went off to a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment