Saturday, March 2, 2019

Just Gotta Go

After drinking about 12 cups of water in roughly 15 hours and sleeping due to being sick, I realize the human body is incredible.  I'm feeling better!  I also realize I do not control my bladder.  My bladder controls me.

It's like I'm speed walking to the bathroom and can't even wait for the door to shut before I plop down on the seat.  Man!  I have to go instantly.  No one else is around, praise God.  Otherwise, they'd be getting a show they don't want.  And heaven knows I wouldn't be able to wait in line!

I'm only in my 30s, for goodness sake, and definitely not preggo.  It only gets worse from here, right?  That is a sad, sad truth.

I remember laughing as a kid when my Mom had to go so bad.  Sorry, Mom.  It was funny.

Now I'm hearing about my nephew being potty trained.  He'll lift his arms over his head, triumphantly, while saying, "I did it!"  Apparently, he overhead my brother once and said, "You did it, Daddy!"  Hahaha!!

Being praised for going to the bathroom typically only happens when you're young.  Having an accident may be at any age.  Ugh.  Then there's laughs, sheer panic, mad dashes, complete misses, the "gotta go" dances, and more.

We've all been there...


No comments:

Post a Comment