Saturday, July 26, 2014

Get Organized


Not the way I wanted to spend my Thursday evening, but it needed to be done.  Yep, that’s right.  I organized my stuff. 

My roommates told me I had a lot of things when I was packing to move.  Sure, compared to them.  I did throw a ton of stuff away, though, and the next time I move I plan on only taking the necessities/keepsakes like my kitchen table given to me by my grandparents, my bike, my legit mixer, and my papers and cards that I’ve kept over the years.  Pretty much everything else can go because... 

I’ve been in my duplex since June 1 and still have a box left to go.  I’ve been busy, okay?!  And procrastinating some, too.  I still need to get containers or baskets to properly organize some things, but that’s what the weekend is for… maybe.

In order to keep the things I do, I’ve gotta be organized!  Everything has a place, so everything can be easily found, and I have my own system of how I like things to be.  Doesn’t everyone? 

Being organized helps keep things in order and makes life simpler, for the most part.  It takes time, but it’s worth it.  I like things to be neat and tidy, clean, de-cluttered, and crisp.  No jagged lines.  Straight, simple, and visible.

Complete organization is a work in progress like so, so many things in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment